Foreign Authority

If your corporation or LLC has a physical presence in a state other than where you are formed, you are required by law to register your company as a foreign company in that state.   We will help your company obtain this Foreign Authority easily and we only charge $25 for this. Here's what we'll do:

  • Check name availability in foreign authority state 
  • Prepare all foreign authority paperwork
  • Provide easy instruction for review and completion of foreign authority in the state of your choice
  • Provide a mailer to the state

NOTE: Most states require that your documents be filed with a certificate of good standing from your formation state. So, to help you complete your foreign authority, we will require that you order this service. If your foreign authority state doesn't require a certificate of good standing. We'll refund the fee we collected for this (good standing).

You'll only need to review, sign, attach a check for state fees and send to the state in the mailer we provide.

Related Links